1. Around Christmas I began searching for a new perfume. I got a sample box from Sephora that allowed me to sample tons of fragrances to help me decide on the perfect one. I fell in love with Chloe perfume. The scent lasts all day and has wonderful floral notes. I also just saw it made Allure's list of top ten romantic scents. Check out the list here. I always enjoy being reinforced when someone else likes the same thing I do. So I'm glad to see I made a good choice!
2. Pinterest has a new "interest" page. Based on your activity on Pinterest it complies your favorite topics and shares thinks it thinks you made me interested in. I think it is neat and rather creepy at the same time. My page is heavily fitness related along with lots of recipes and a few fashion links. I was proud to see the school psychologist and behavior links on their too!
3. Due to already missing school three days this month, a makeup day has been planned for this Saturday. I am dreading spending my Saturday morning writing reports and reviewing files. My plans for a long run Saturday morning followed by breakfast at the farmer's market will have to be postponed until next weekend. Or I just might play hooky... we will see!
4. I was able to get in two early morning workouts this week. I did not make it to the local gym due to the weather. Thankfully I have a large selection of DVDs to work out at home. My favorites currently are the Beach Babe workouts by Tone it Up and Killer Buns and Thighs by Jillian Michaels.
5. I picked up a new hairbrush from my salon last time I got my haircut. It is a de-tangling brush for wet or dry hair. This has been a lifesaver for my thick long hair. I am always fighting with knots after my runs or a workout and this little brush has eliminated the breaking of my hair when I try to brush it. I would highly recommend it to anyone with long or thick hair. They carry a very similar one at Target you can check it out here!
What has been your favorite thing this week? Mine was watching the snow fall Tuesday night.