aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Monday, February 3, 2014

Food & Fitness: February 3-9

Food: Today I'm linking up with Ashley from a & o on the go and sharing my dinner meal plan for the week. Last week we were able to enjoy all of the meals I planned out.  That hardly ever happens so I am counting that as a win in my book! My favorite was the baked chicken with roasted vegetables. I hope to keep the success going this week!  I tend not to plan for weekend dinners since plans and appetites can change. Sunday night typically ends up being a build your own dinner with whatever leftovers we have in the fridge.

Dinner Recipes 

Monday- Leftovers from Sunday's Slow Cooker Chicken Chili 






Thursday & Friday - Dinner Out w. Friends

Fitness:  Fifth week of marathon training. Hope you not getting too tired of my running updates because there are 9 more weeks to go! This Saturday's long run was just as eventful as last week's due to the snow and ice still hanging around many of  Raleigh's streets. Thankfully, we all made it through without any spills. 

An update on trying to complete workouts before work. I was able to get in two morning workouts which was my goal for the week! This week, I'm keeping the same goal of getting to the gym twice before work. This week, my plan is to do strength training at home in the morning and then complete my cardio after I get off work.

Workouts
Monday: 4 miles w. cardio intervals
Tuesday:  3 mile Hill Workout & Upper Body Strength
Wednesday: 45 minutes cardio & Lower Body Strength
Thursday: 5 miles
Friday: Spin Class & Total Body Strength  
Saturday: 8 miles
Sunday: Rest Day

Signature

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had the foresight to plan out my meals. I'm loving what you've picked! That lemon and rosemary chicken sounds delicious!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds awesome!! I will def. need to make that lemon/rosemary chicken! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum...that chicken looks great! We are finally seeming to get the hang of meal planning and I am really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.