aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Workout Wednesday

Happy happy Wednesday everyone! This work week I have been slammed so I am beyond thrilled to make it to the halfway mark.

First lets start with a little update on my weight loss! I have still basing my meals off of the guide I shared last week. I am six days into the Advocare 24 day Challenge. If your interested about what Advocare is you can read all about it here. It is a vitamin regmine that helps supplement your weight loss efforts. I did not buy all the recommended products as I thought many were unnecessary and cost way to much! I am using their Cleanse and MNS packages then using my own omega 3 pills and protein shakes.

I am happily down 3 pounds from my starting weight on January 1st! I can already tell this weight loss is going to be a slow and steady progress. The main thing that has changed since starting the challenge is saying no to late night sweets. I have the biggest sweet tooth. I'm talking feel the need to have dessert after lunch and dinner daily. I believe that dessert in moderation is perfectly fine. However, mine has gotten out of control and has caused major weight gain on my 5'2 frame!

Boombalities= True Love

I have been alternating running outside and treadmill runs frequently right now due to the unpredictable NC temperature. I love running outside the scenery and fresh air rejuvenates me. But the treadmill is a different story. On the treadmill, I have to constantly change the resistance and speed to keep me from getting bored. The more challenging the pace the quicker the time goes by. I have made this little routine based on my interval runs.

You can change the pace to your current fitness level and repeat for a extra sweaty workout.


Signature

1 comment:

  1. I need to get back into running myself. I'm not a fan of the treadmill or cold weather though, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.