aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Workout Wednesday

Back again for another workout Wednesday. We experienced our first flurries last night in our new hometown along with rain and lots of black ice. Early this morning my school system finally made the call and decided on  an optional teacher workday. The first thing we did? Go outside and celebrate of course! Sadly, there was no snow for Charlie to play in. 


I'm sure you have heard lately the temperature has been all over the place in NC. Monday was almost 60 degrees and I was able to enjoy a run outside in a t-shirt and crops. Today, it is going to be slightly above freezing and you will not catch me outside unless it sprinting to my car. Ah, the wonderful crazy weather of the south!

Needless to say, I am still spending a lot of my runs and workouts inside this week. I did snag an cute running jacket on clearance from Lululemon that will keep me warm when I venture outside again on Thursday.


As I mentioned last week, losing these extra 20 pounds is going to be hard work for me. I feel like my body has gotten used to the extra pounds and has plateaued. I am down one pound from last week making my total weight loss 4 pounds. I skipped a few workouts last week and had a few extra servings this weekend so I am okay with the outcome. 

I have been sharing a lot of my workouts and meals on Instagram if your interested in following along!



What's your favorite gym workout? I love Spin Class and Les Mills Body Attack.

Signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm so envious of your weather now, but in the dead of summer, probably not so much. :) Anything above 80, and I'm melting....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.