aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, July 12, 2013

Five on Friday

I'm linking up today to review my favorite things from this week with five on Friday. 


1. Birthdays are the best! Joe took me out to a nice dinner Tuesday nice at one of my favorite restaurants on Wrightsville Beach 22 North.  We try and keep it practical and simple for gifts. I got a much needed pair of running shoes because mine have seen many many miles. I also jumped on the Pandora bracelet wagon! 




2. If you know me or have been following my blog for a while, you know that I'm a fan of clean eating - eating as many fresh fruits and vegetables as possible. We have signed up for a local produce delivery service that delivers fresh vegetables from local farms each week. This was yesterday's delivery: corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, watermelon and blueberries. 




3. Last night, I made quick-roasted cherry tomato sauce via {this} recipe. I was so excited to be able to use tomatoes and basil from our garden. I served it alongside Italian marinated chicken breast for a little extra protein. 




4.I have been loving bright nail polish lately. I typically stick to neutrals and pinks but since it is summer I decided to have some fun.  I am in love with Essie's summer collection. 





5. Today these lovely ladies are headed to visit for the weekend and I am beyond excited! We have lots to celebrate summer break, engagements and several birthdays! #schoolpsychgirlsweekend



Hope you all are staying dry and having a fabulous Friday!

Best wishes,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.