aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekending

Just like that the weekend is gone. Poof! Don’t you hate when that happens? Thankful to be back in the groove of things this Monday morning. Especially since I know Thanksgiving break is just around the corner. I just love the holiday season or really any excuse to have a party. I am already planning what to bake for Thanksgiving and Christmas treats. If you have any family favorite recipes please send them my way. You can check all of my recipes on my Pinterest board here.

This weekend there was lots of football watching going on in our household. Saturday and Sunday Joe sat flipping back and forth between football games and tracking our fantasy draft. Which unfortunately we are doing awful in!

Friday night we went out to see Interstellar with friends. I am not normally one to go see movies on opening day but they guys were truly pumped so we braved the crowds. The movie was beautifully done. Most of the sets were real and not done on a green screen which is incredible to think about. The space scenes seemed very realistic as well. The end of the movie got a little sci-fi and lost me with some of the terms used. However, I  was still able to get the main theme of the movie. I highly recommend it but be warned you have to be patient and prepared because it is every bit a 3 hour movie.

Saturday morning I headed to Pure Barre class. I love Pure Barre but since I had been running so much these past months I never made it a priority to get to a class. Since I am limited in my cardio currently this was the perfect time to incorporate Pure Barre back into my workout routine. I loved the class just as much as I remember and my muscles truly felt the burn!


The rest of Saturday was spend running errands and Christmas shopping with Joe. I love window shopping and checking out the holiday decorations. I could not believe it was not even thanksgiving and everywhere already had Christmas trees up. Saturday night we enjoyed dinner at Blackfinn watching some football.

Sunday was just as relaxed for us and we enjoyed our normal ritual grocery store, Petco, laundry and of course more football.

Ha.. notice a theme here? Oh man I can't wait to get the TV back come February!

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

3 comments:

  1. My husband saw Interstellar this weekend and loved it. I just bought a 5 class pass for barre classes and would love some tips on what to wear and what to expect! Those hot bod soccer moms intimidate me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has been trying to convince we to go see Interstellar. I just don't know! Sounds like you had a great weekend! My weekends are usually full of errands/chores too.
    Come link up with me today!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.