aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Five

It's time to wrap up another work week. I'm celebrating with a 6am Pure Barre class and a peppermint mocha. Yes, it has already happened I'm addicted to Pure Barre! I also want to make sure I get my moneys worth  of the unlimited classes. Hope all of your Friday has started on a good note as well. Let's get this Friday Five started!

{One} Reading.  I finished The Secret History a few weeks back and can't stop thinking about it. The book starts out with a murder and then backtracks several years and eventually explains the events of the murder. It is filled with Ancient Greek references and is set on a college campus. I you are enjoying How to Get Away With Murder I truly think you will love this book!


{Two} Drinking.  Right around this time is when seasonal everything starts to appear on the shelves. I just love the underdog of seasonal flavor- Cranberry! I absolutely love fresh cranberries and cranberry flavored treats. I drink a soda every now and then with dinner. I always make sure I have already drank 70 oz of water before enjoying a soda.  Anyway, I was happy to see cranberry flavored drinks already hitting the shelves! Cranberry Ginger Ale! Oh it is delicious. I am already scheming ways to incorporate it into some holiday adult beverages!


{Three} Wishlist Worthy. I am so excited to share my ultimate Christmas wishlist with you guys next week. I'll be linking up with the lovely Elise, April, Katie and Zelle. I hope you join in the fun as well!!



{Four} Currently Loving. I stumbled upon the website forever twenty somethings this week and can't get enough! I love the writers honesty and boldness. Everything I have read so far honestly rings true with my twenty-something self. I was laughing out loud at this post on group fitness classes. We all know time slows down on a treadmill. 

{Five} Coming Up.  This weekend I am heading up to Greensboro for a weekend conference. Honestly, I have no idea what to expect so it should be interesting. Meals and accommodations are included which always makes me a bit nervous since I am a particular eater. Anyone else like this? A plus is that I get the chance to catch up with friends while I am there! 


Signature
Linking up with Lauren ElizabethClareKarliAmanda & April .

Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagramTwitter, & Facebook!
Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

10 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYY! Cheers, my dear! Can't wait to share wishlists!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited for the linkup! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cranberry ginger ale is one of my favorite holiday beverages! We stock up during the season so it lasts well into winter :) I love it with some bourbon, but I love a bourbon and ginger anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that flavored ginger ale!!!! it would be good with a crispy white wine or something, and some cranberries/fruits inside! mmm.

    i love how to get away with murder, so i'm definately going to check out that book! and do you drink so many oz of water before soda for a reason or is that supposed to be more healthy approach?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to stumbled across the holiday link up last week. I am so excited to party with you!
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your weekend conference goes well!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the link up. I love diet cranberry ginger ale too! Especially in a cocktail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhh i love that soda!! i saw it at the grocery store the other day and got so excited. i need to check out that book! sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.