aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Few of my Favorite Things: Stocking Stuffers

Today is another fun link up for sharing my favorite things! I love link-ups like these because as you will see below I truly need inspiration for the guys! My go to gift is baking treats for friends and coworkers. However, not everyone has a sweet tooth as big as mine so sometimes I get stuck! Today we are sharing our favorite stocking stuffers. Look forward to seeing everyone's ideas! 

April // Elise // Katie // Zelle

I just love stocking stuffers. It's the perfect excuse to purchase adorable mini sizes of your favorite products. Also, by purchasing the mini sizes you get to try luxury pieces without feeling bad about the price tag! Joe and I typically exchange stockings instead of giving multiple gifts. This has worked perfectly for us since we are the type that if we want something we budget for it and buy it. So when it comes to Christmas is is hard for us to come up with a lot of things we really need. The money we save goes toward trips, house items or into savings.



Stocking Stuffers for the Sweet Tooth
I just love candy around the holidays something about sharing treats with friends makes it more sweeter. 




Stocking Stuffers for the Guys
Am I the only one that thinks guys are hard to buy for? Maybe it is just my guy. Well, my go to is Gift Cards. It is always the right size! Also socks because we seem to lose those constantly to the pup. I can't wait to check out others tips on what to buy for the guys. 



Stocking Stuffers for the Girls
I am pretty brand loyal when it comes to beauty products. My two favorites are Benefit and Philosophy. The sizes are perfect for when you want to try something new. I'd be thrilled to see these in my stocking this year! 










Stocking Stuffers for the Pup 
Nylabones are Charile's favorite toys. They are the only brand that he does not destroy within hours. Seriously these things are golden! 


What is the best thing you have received in your stocking?

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

11 comments:

  1. yes yes and yes! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you, I love Philosophy and Benefit. Two great lines. Wonderful wishlist, thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you seen ulta's black friday list? it looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the L'Occitane lotions.. those things are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's my favorite mascara! and you cant go wrong with moose munch! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a $150 MINTED giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some great picks! You really can't go wrong with gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been on the Sephora site all afternoon and yes, yes, yes a million times to these items! I should add the GlamGlow to my list as well. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the link up. Nylabones are my pup's fave too - cant forget the fur babies! Love your picks :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your beauty pics for the stocking, especially the lip balm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you, guys are hard to do stocking stuffers for! I just seen on someone elses list that they give their husband beef jerkey! That's a good idea I thought! I love all the makeup/beauty ideas for women! And the sweet tooth goodies are always a great idea toO! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.