aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Five

Oh happy day! I am sure that I am not alone when I say I am thankful it is Friday! I have my first physical therapy appointment this afternoon and am praying for some insight into this injury. I have felt a bit confined now that I have Mr. Boot. He makes walking around school very cumbersome and I feel like I am entering a death trap when I try to go to the second floor classrooms. Mr. Boot has been a great conversation piece with my younger students and I have made a lot of new curious friends. Without further delay, let's get this Friday party started!

{One} Reading.  Gone Girl. I finally got my hands on this book from my local library thanks to a digital download. I stared it Sunday night and could not put it down. Thanks to the spoilers and friends talking about it I had a feeling I knew how it would end.  I was right at 50% last night and then my digital download expired! Ugh. I was right where Amy starts showing her real self. Huge suspense on wanting to know if I was correct on how the story would end. So I looked it up online J Mystery solved. Now on to see the movie this weekend!

{Two} Drinking.  Water and lots of it! I have been trying to get in 8 glasses of water a day. Somedays it is easy others I barely get in 2 glasses. Something about cold weather makes me not want to drink a ton of water. I have started drinking tea in the morning. But find it hard to fix while at work.

{Three} Wishlist Worthy. I love browsing home magazines and Pinterest for dream home inspiration. I am drooling over the look of a clean, white kitchen. I would love an island counter top and a pendant light as a centerpiece. 

{Four} Currently Loving. This Bible verse. 



{Five} Coming Up.  I am looking forward to sleeping in Saturday (I have an excuse now thanks to Mr. Boot), spending time at the Farmers Market and spending some time Christmas shopping. Need to get started on that early because I have no idea what I am buying yet!  

Signature
Linking up with Lauren ElizabethClareKarliAmanda & April .

Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog. I actually wrapped a couple of gifts this week. I have never had Christmas presents this early. I love Pinterest and spend hours dreaming of fabulous kitchens and bathrooms. Sleeping in is a wonderful feeling. I, especially love a Sunday evening that doesn't involved having to go to work on Monday. ha. Following along from the Five on Friday link up. http://secondchances-ash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I LOVED Gone Girl!!! It's one of the best books I've read in a long time, and the movie was great too!!! That kitchen is gorgeous- I'm a huge fan of the clean white look too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't dove into Gone Girl. I need to like, yesterday but I keep realizing that I am number 238929482 on the list at the library. (I never buy books the first time, just in case I hate it.) ;)
    Beardy Heart Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from a fellow Ashley! I'm reading Gone Girl too! I'm about 3/4 the way through and it just keeps getting better. Have a great weekend and hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a white kitchen and butcher block- that's what I have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a white kitchen sooo badly! We are renting now, I can't wait until we own and can make all the design decisions!!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.