aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Weekday Off!

First and foremost, a huge thank you for all our veterans that have served to protect our freedom. School is out today for Veterans Day and I am thankful to have a day to myself to enjoy the fall weather. I already started the day with a great workout at Pure Barre. I just loved the message in the bathroom mirror. 

 Now I am sitting down to enjoy some morning TV including Kelly & Michael and the Today Show with Hoda and Kathy Lee. This may be my favorite thing about being off. I just love morning TV shows. I also have a few productive things on the books today which includes dry cleaning and getting my car cleaned. Anyone else hoard their dry cleaning until you have 10+ items to take? I am sure I will not be liking this bill! Then tonight is our General Member Meeting at Junior League. There is a little shopping spree before the meeting with local vendors. I am looking forward to picking up some more Christmas gifts! 

For dinner tonight I am planning on making one of my favorite low carb treats cauliflower cheese bread! Recently, I have been loving low carb dinners and sides. I find that when I eat a lot of protein I don't crave sweets as much and feel full for so much longer. I've been enjoying a chocolate protein shake for breakfast and then don't get hungry again until noon. That never happens when I have oatmeal or fruit for breakfast. 

I have been experimenting a lot in the kitchen with different low carb breads and casseroles. I love how rich the flavors are and something about the cheese and cream is comforting on a cool fall night. In the past, I hardly ever cooked with cheese because of the high calories. But everything in moderation right? Here are some of my favorite cheesy and creamy recipes! 






Do you have a favorite low carb recipe? Please share! 

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

4 comments:

  1. Cheesy cauliflower bread?!? Yum!!! Definitely going to have to try that out :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greek Yogurt Chicken salad is my favorite!! Hope you enjoy your productive day off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. roasted brussel sprouts is one of my current faves! I'm going to have to check out that cheesy cauliflower bread, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh that low carb cauliflower bread looks amazing! i love me some brussels sprouts too! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.