aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Thursday, March 26, 2015

New Hair Care Routine: Dessange Pairs

Today I am popping in to share quite a different type of post for me- hair product review. Honestly, I am not even close to being a beauty blogger. Especially since I have been rocking the wash and go hairstyle this week. When I was sent samples of Dessange Paris's new line from Target I knew I had to break out of my typical post and share a review. I apologize in advanced for the selfies.

Capturing one of the few days I have styled my hair this week. Let's be honest Spring Break is only a few days away.  

I was sent Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment from Dessange Paris's new California Blonde line. The products were formulated to be gentle on color-treated hair like mine. The first thing I noted was the smell of the products- which I loved. It has hints of musk which keep the floral smell from being too overwhelming. It is quite a unique smell due to the musk and it is hard to describe. I recommend picking up a bottle and smelling it yourself  before purchasing because I know the scent it not for everyone. Also, this is one of the first shampoos I have ever used that I can still smell after washing and blow drying. 

After trying it for several weeks now I have noticed that my hair has more shine and less frizz than with my other shampoos. It is also incredibly soft even with product in. Unfortunately, the trade off was it weighed down my hair and I lost a lot of volume. I would be interested in trying a volumizing  shampoo from their line to see how that worked for my hair.
Check out that shine! 


Overall, I would recommend this shampoo for natural or enhanced (like me) blondes that are looking to increase shine and softness.

 

What's your favorite shampoo brand?

I used to be a L'Oreal professional fan for years until my local Target stopped carrying it. Since then I have been rotating between several different brands. 

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this stuff! You have the prettiest hair color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO thank you so much for sharing! As a natural blonde that gets highlights I am ALWAYS on the hunt for new shampoo/conditioners to try. Definitely need to go smell this one!

    Xoxo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.