aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Five

Can't believe that the first week in March is almost in the books. I feel like in a blink of an eye it will be summer and 2015 will be halfway over. I would not mind a bit of warmer weather. Do I sound like a broken record yet? :) NC got a quick taste of spring on Wednesday being graced with beautiful sunny 75* degree weather. You bet I got out and enjoyed the sunshine! Hope you all are getting peeks of spring where you are as well. You know the deal, here are five things that I am loving this Friday. Today I am focusing on five of my favorite Pinterest finds!


Dinner Ideas.  I am loving quick and fresh dinner ideas. Chicken satay is one of my favorite Thai recipes. I am looking forward to giving homemade peanut thai sauce a try! These chicken gyros seem right up my alley. I am also gathering ingredients to make my own tzatziki sauce.




Drinks.  I am a wine lover through and through. I may through a mixed drink in there every now and then to mix things up. But I always return to my beloved white wine. Loving this Raspberry Limoncello Prosecco recipe. Also you can never go wrong with a cold bottle of Moscato. My current favorite is Saracco it is extra sweet and crisp.



Dessert. I am loving these cute confetti bars for a spring time treat. Also, although this crack pie recipe requires a ton of ingredients I still want to give it a try!




Hope you all have a great weekend. Look forward to chatting again soon. Next week I promise I will finish up my Disney trip recap! 

Signature




Linking up with TiffClareKarliAmanda & April . 
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh is it bad that I want that prosecco drink like right now?? :)
    I'm glad its March because that means Spring will get here at some point soon...I hope! But I agree, the year is already flying by.
    Hope you have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moscato is my fav :) I love to drink it in the summer :) So refreshing… Happy Friday
    Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything here looks so good! that drink! a must on a friday. enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what I did before pinterest for dinner lol!! Love everything here and now I'm starving! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to try the Prosecco cocktail, I love a cold glass of bubbly! Happy Friday! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I need to try both of those desserts now. Seriously.:)

    Thanks for linking up with us at H54F!
    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to make my own tzatiki sauce! I can eat it with a spoon I love it so much! I hope you enjoyed the warm weather today!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those desserts look amazing. I definitely need to try them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.