aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Five

Around these parts it feels like we have skipped over fall and went straight to winter. That is the one thing that can be irritating about the south- no consistent seasons.  It looks like it will be back in the 80’s by next week so I’m going to enjoy the coolness as much as I can! Here are a few thing that I am loving this week.

{One} Watching. Scandal is back on! I am interested in where they take the show this season. I truly hope they mix it up and look into the main characters lives vs solving a problem every week.

{Two} Munching On. I saw this delicious popcorn by  pop up on Julie’s blog this week.  I am happy to report it is just as good as it sounds. I am not into pumpkin flavored everything but I could get onboard with candy corn flavored treats. Pumpkin Mellocremes are my favorite Halloween treat.

{Three} Wishlist Worthy.  I am in love with the trend of 360 earrings. I snagged a pair at Baublebar for under $25 when they were having a flash sale last week. I just got them in the mail today and they included the cutest bar necklace with it! Do yourself a favor and pick these up ASAP!


{Four} Currently Laughing. Buzzfeed articles are always popping up on my newsfeed this one on short girl problems I could completely relate to. If I want something on a high shelf at a store and it is in the very back- it’s not happening just going to have to wait till next trip! I am secretly jealous of tall girls but have been trying to embrace my petite status.

{Five} Coming Up. This weekend we are headed to visit Joe’s family for a mini family reunion. His extended family is coming in from all over the US for a cookout at his Aunt’s house.  As long as the weather cooperates I’ll be completing a long run Saturday morning before we head out.  Only 3 weeks until the Bull City Half!



Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

7 comments:

  1. That buzzfeed post is the best! I have it on my Friday five too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I am going to have to try that popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that popcorn looks so yummy!!! I've never heard of 360 earrings but it's absolutely genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That candy corn popcorn looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got the pearl 360 earrings too, and I love them. I wore them to a wedding this weekend and they looked great

    ReplyDelete
  6. That candy corn popcorn, I'm officially on the hunt! Must find :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.