aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Five

Welcome back Friday! I am always thankful for the weekend to roll around. Lets get this Friday started with five things that I am loving this week. This week I'm throwing a bit of educational facts in as well. Hope you enjoy!

{One} Reading.Vaccine Myth Working with students that have autism on a daily basis has made me very passionate about proper education on autism. This article by PBS explains that it is very clear that vaccines are not among the environmental factors that cause autism. Scientists are still examining how genetic and environmental influences and how these factors play a role in the broad spectrum of symptoms that occur with autism.

{Two} Munching On. In our house (well, apartment) Sundays have become game day! Instead of fighting it I thought I would take the opportunity to make some healthy game watching treats! These buffalo chicken meatballs look like the perfect snack or meal. 

{Three} Wishlist Worthy.  Zara's checked blanket scarf was extremely popular last fall. They have updated this favorite with a new color combo for this season. For $29 it's a steal in my book! 
 

{Four} Currently Loving. This quote summarizes one of my biggest pet peeves. I love technology but if I am taking time to hang out with you then I want to talk to you not your phone.

{Five} Coming Up. Today at 5pm Joe, Charlie and I are hitting the road for the beach! I have family visiting at Topsail Beach and am looking forward to catching up and spending some time on the water. I also will be completing my long run Saturday morning back home sans hills. Looking forward to logging some easy and flat miles! 
Linking up with Lauren ElizabethClareKarli & Amanda
Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

5 comments:

  1. I love that quote! It really is so great to have friends like that. How fun that you're going to Topsail this weekend! Where do you live?

    And those meatballs really do look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pinned those same Buffalo meatballs! And I think I need to be wearing that scarf when I make them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf looks so gorgeous. I can't wait to start wearing scarves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the link up to say hi! Really like your blog. I think $29 for the Zara scarf is great! Have fun at the beach.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff made those buffalo chicken meatballs a few weeks ago for a game night, and they were a huge hit! Next time you come to town, I want to hang out! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.