aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Few of My Favorite Things: Friends + Family

This week is back in full swing for sure. I am excited for another fun post today sharing my favorite things to spoil your dearest friends and family! 

April // Elise // Katie // Zelle

When I think of gifts for friends and family I always go toward indulgent items I know you typically would not purchase. Cue plush blankets, candles, soft pajamas and yummy fragrances. I adore advent calendars since they remind me of getting one every year to count down for Christmas. This one from Sephora really takes it up a notch! There is a sample and trinket for every day in December. I received the fragrance sampler last year for Christmas and loved it! I still have several samples that I take with me when I travel. The biggest plus was that you get a gift card for a full size bottle of fragrance! Jewelry is always another go to because you can never have enough baubles.




Signature

Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on Bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

14 comments:

  1. I'll take one of everything?! ;) LOVE this list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list, lady! Those KS earrings are amazing, I need them! And comfy pjs are a great gift, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those kate spade earrings are so great! so perfect for the holidays....or all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad those earrings are sold out! I adore those!
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. rewined candles are the best! i love that they are made in charleston :) xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a Freshly Picked Moccasin giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those rewined candles - such a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Kate Spade earrings are just too fun! I love them! Thanks for joining in!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you have great taste! I also love Rewined candles and have one burning just about daily in our home :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those earrings!!! Now I'm on the hunt to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seriously love this entire list! I've been ob-sessed with trinket trays lately too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rewined Candles were on my list last week - they are amazing!

    Stopping by from the linkup ---

    Shauna from http://thehealingapron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish that "bling" tray wasn't sold out... it's perfect for all of my wandering jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen those Rewind Candles a few places - haven't tried them though! They seem to be popular, so I might have to splurge and try one! I also LOVE those earrings - I'm sad they are sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did I not know about that sampler!? I'm not sure I can wait for Christmas, I may have to go purchase that immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.