aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Five Minute Fresh Face

One thing that I pride myself in is the ability to get ready quickly. Well, I can get ready quickly when I want to. :) Sometimes it is fun to take a few extra minutes to play with different makeup techniques or put a few extra minutes to put extra curl into hair. For day-to day beauty, I have my makeup routine narrowed down to a tee. My favorite look currently is a natural, barely there fresh face.  Recently I have watched several makeup tutorials and was amazed when they involved over 10 products and countless steps to achieve a "natural look." What is natural about taking 30 minutes to put on makeup before going out the door? That inspired me to share my favorites with you. I love that my routine takes less than 5 minutes and only involve 6 products.


Step One. Apply makeup primer. I love the Present Primer by Philosophy. I have been religiously using it since college. The scent is fresh and clean. It keeps my face matte and oil free all day. 

Step Two. Apply foundation over primer. I keep it simple and use my fingers. Please tell me I am not alone in this. Beauty sponges sound like a good idea but I never remember to pick one up when I am at Sephora. 

Step Three. Dab benetint onto lips and cheeks. I apply the stain to my lips first to allow the color to set. You can apply multiple layers on your lips or cheeks the color to build up the richness of your color. 

Step Four. Brush mascara over upper and lower lashes. Apply a thin coat of brow gel onto eyebrows. Benefit's Gimme Brow provides fullness and definition to my light brows. 

Step Five. Last step is to swipe on Revlon Lip butter in Peach Parfait before heading out the door. This lipstick is my favorite on the market. I love the smoothness as it goes on and it lasts pretty well throughout the day. The color is a barely there peach on my lips. 

That's it! My five steps to a fresh face. Hope you all have a great afternoon loves. 

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is perfect!! I love this friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post! I am not a morning person so I will def. be using this!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a minimalist when it comes to makeup, so it's always nice to find new ways to switch up my routine without adding time! I haven't heard of some of these so I'll have to look them up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.