I hope everyone is having a great week so far. We only have one more full week left of school before Christmas break. I am feeling the pressure to wrap things up before break. I wanted to mix things up today and thought this fun survey was a great way for y'all to get to know me better.
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
Noble (my maiden name)
- Hmm that's really it. Typically I just go by Ashley!
Four jobs I’ve had:
School Psychologist (current)
Party hostess at a local fun park
Pizza "chef" at Dominos Pizza
- There were not many jobs to choose from in my hometown. Hence the pizza chef position.
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
The Chronicles of Narnia
National Lampoon Vacation (Christmas, Vegas, European and "Wallyword")
- I have also watched the Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Star Trek series more than I care to admit thanks to my techie husband.
Four books I'd recommend:
Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness
Life of Pi
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?
The Handmaid's Tale
-What a mix!
Four places I’ve lived:
- I think it is obvious I love North Carolina.
Four places I’ve visited:
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Our new goal is to visit more places in the continental US.
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- Anywhere warm!
Four things I prefer not to eat:
Mac N Cheese
- I was a difficult child to feed growing up.
Four of my favorite foods:
- The list could go on to include almost any fruit available.
Four TV shows I watch:
The Big Bang Theory
Parks & Recreation
Two Broke Girls
The Mindy Project
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
New Years Eve
Enjoying oysters with my family after Christmas
Maybe seeing a few flakes of snow ;)
Four things I’m always saying:
Could you please repeat yourself, I can't hear you. (Mainly at students or the husband when he is in the other room)
So I was thinking...
Oh, okay (my response for just about anything)
I'd love to hear from y'all what are the four books you would recommend? Looking to add a few to my reading list!