aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Time to share a few ramblings on what is making my week. I am linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I am loving this spring summer weather! Right now in NC it seems like we have bypassed spring and jumped head into summer.

On a similar note...

I am loving the long walks in the afternoon to enjoy this beautiful weather.


I am loving that this weekend is Azalea Festival. I can’t wait to explore the street vendors by the waterfront Saturday night.

I am loving Kidz Zone Bars. They are the perfect amount of calories for a snack and have a good amount of protein.  Perfect for when I can’t break away from my desk and need an afternoon pick-me-up. I can only vouch for the cupcake and chocolate peanut butter so far but both are delicious! I found them thanks to Chelsey at Target. 


I am loving that there is only 9 more weeks of school left until summer break. I have never been the type to wish days away but knowing that a long break is ahead gives me something to work toward.

What are you loving this Wednesday?

Best,

Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.