aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Meal Planning

Ever since we got married, I have tried to plan on Sundays what we are going to have for dinner for the entire week. It does not always work out as plans change or we may not be feeling what was planned.  However, having a foundation of ingredients on Sunday eliminates unnecessary stress and trips to the store during the week. I got the idea to share my weekly planning from Julia and Kelsey 

Monday: Girl's Night Fondue


Tuesday: Salmon with Steamed Green Beans and Sweet Potatoes



  Friday: Santa Fe Chicken with Brown Rice

       Monday night I am having a girl's night in with some friends for a wine and fondue night. I have not had fondue in ages and am looking to enjoying some melted cheese and chocolate while catching up with friends!
Thursday nights are typically our easy meal nights. We will have build your own tacos or pizza and have a relaxing date night in to celebrate almost making it through the work week! 
       As you can see from just this week's preview we eat a lot of chicken in our household! I always am trying new recipes and flavors to make sure the husband is not getting bored with the same old grilled chicken every night. Which I love!! 

Hope everyone is enjoying the last bit of their weekend! I am off to go enjoy this beautiful weather we are finally having!

Best Wishes!

Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.