aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Sunday, March 19, 2017

New Makeup Guide


Recently, a friend contacted me about trying a few new-to-me makeup and skincare line called Limelight by Alcone. I am always excited to try new products and jumped at the chance to share my experience with y'all. I have been trying their skincare products for the last week and my skin feels noticeably better.


Limelight features products that are phthalate free, paraben free, chemical free and cruelty free. The line has both a complete skincare routine as well as makeup collection. The makeup collection features professional grade makeup with the same formulas as pro brands.

Here is a peek into the items I loved.


Hydrating Face Serum - Features alge and mushroom extract to combat age spots, fine line and wrinkles.

Clay Masque - Acne fighting clay, tea tree oil and cinnamon bark to balance skin.

Cleanser - Combats acne bacteria and reduces the appearance of sun spots and skin damage. 





Also love this lipstick and this eyeshadow palette. You can check out the entire line here.  If you have any questions my friend Kirsten would be happy to help. 

While shopping yesterday I noticed several of the products and color options are out of stock. Check back often because Limelight is working hard to meet the demand. As a thank you they are currently offering free shipping at checkout! 

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.