aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Dinner Cravings

While things at our house are quite quiet right now. I am recovering from a horrible bout with strep throat and Joe's work is super busy.  My goal each week is to have a healthy dinner prepared at least 3-4 nights.  Sometimes that happens and sometimes we eat Chick-fil-a. I am always on the lookout for yummy recipes and thought I would share some of my favorite websites and recipes for meal planning. 


Dinner Salads- Avocado Caprese Chicken SaladJoyful Healthful Eats has a ton of great salad ideas like this one. 


Healthy Dinners- Eat Yourself Skinny & Cooking Light. Cooking light has a great meal planner tool that will build your grocery list for you! 


Fool Proof Dinners- I Heart Naptime & Hello Fresh Recipes. Even if you don't use Hello Fresh meal delivery you can still try any of their recipes at home! I love these for a night where I'm feeling more creative and wanting something a bit more fancy for dinner. 





Alright, I would love to hear what are your go to sites for dinner ideas?

Signature


Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.