aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, June 13, 2014

Five on Friday

Hi lovelies! I'm off to Italy today to celebrate our two year wedding anniversary. Joe and I have been dreaming of this trip for years and are both thrilled that our patience and planning are coming true! I have a few entertaining posts to share while I am away. For today, I want to share some highlights of week and plans for our trip!

{One}  Downloading. This past month I have been obsessed with Italy and Greece documentaries. I started thinking about movies that featured the beautiful cities we would be visiting on our trip. After a few searches, I decided to download The Tourist and Roman Holiday for the flight to Rome. I adore Audery Hepburn and can't wait to finally catch up on this classic.



{Two} Munching On. Homemade Zucchini Bread. My parents graciously picked us up and carried us to the airport. My mom is the best cook I know and gave us a loaf of Zucchini bread to munch on in flight. The name is deceiving as the bread tastes nothing like vegetables and is a very rich and sweet treat. She has tweaked the recipe over the years using Zucchini from her own garden. If you want to try it yourself, I recommend this recipe! (Paula Deen's recipes are always a hit)



{Three} Wishlist Worthy. Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale. Have y'all checked it out yet? I visited this week and felt like it had been years since I had actually been in a VS store. The sales associates were so helpful navigating the sale and I was able to try on a few swim suits without feeling completely horrified. The lighting in the dressing rooms is extremely flattering! When did that happen? This needs to be a change to all dressing rooms and my house.





{Four} Currently Watching. I was talking about this earlier this week and find this hilarious. I think the phrase has become commonplace and it sometimes slips out without realizing that you have even said something that may be taken the wrong way.




{Five}Around the Corner. We are headed off to Rome today! I have some posts scheduled for the next two weeks. I plan to be back with a quick hello Friday when we return!


Signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.