aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Weekend Sales

Popping in today to share some great sales I stumbled upon at a few of my favorite stores. I love stocking up in preparation of spring and my wardrobe needs a major revamp since all my pre-baby clothes fit completely differently these days. Ahem...goodbye boobs. Old Navy is running a great promo where the entire site is up to 40% off also you can get another 30% off all order with the code: Enjoy only good for today!  You can also snag an additional 30% with the code: Deal.  This one is good the entire weekend. These are few of my favorites including my favorite peplum t and distressed jeans.


Of course, most of my cart is filled with adorable finds for Caroline. I love Old Navy's baby line. You really can't beat the price and can always wait to snag basics on sale.

Gap is also running a great sale right now the entire site is 40% off online only. Plus you can save 25% off with the code more.

Favs for mom:



Favs for baby girl:





Lastly, Loft is having 40% off the entire site with the code: Happy.


Happy Shopping!!!


Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. I have a few things on my list for today. It has been so long since I bought warm weather clothes that I have to get ready for spring. Between being pregnant one summer and then recently postpartum the next, I wasn't feeling shopping for myself the past couple years. But, it is time. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.