aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Monday, October 10, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan

This week's meal plan is getting drafted a bit late. We spent the weekend safely riding out the storm and I spent very little time on the computer. Thankfully Hurricane Matthew did minimal damage to our area but the same can not be said for the rest of eastern NC. It is heartbreaking to see many wonderful areas of our state underwater and experiencing so much damage.

I'm happy to report that last week's recipes were a huge hit. My favorite was the one pan chicken dinner with the french onion soup being a close second. Here is this week's menu.

Monday- Company Pot Roast


Tuesday- Twice Baked Potatoes


Wednesday- Date Night

Thursday- Chicken Enchiladas

Friday- Dinner Out


Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.