aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Movie and a Dinner

A few weeks ago, Joe and I headed out on a date night to check out a new movie theater in the area. It was quite a treat as we never get out of the house on a weeknight. Also, Ovation Cinema in Holly Springs features not only movies but also drinks and dining during the movie. The grill offers an extensive menu with over 100 food and drink selections. You can head to the bar early to grab a drink or an appetizer or you can order from the comfort of your theater seat. The cinema features a full service bars that includes craft beers from local breweries. The theater we attended is called the BigD auditorium it is a wide scree that is over 70 feet wide and three stories tall. 




Dinner and a movie is one of my favorite ways to spend a date night. The combination of dinner during the movie puts it over the top. Also, the reserved seats ensure that you get the best seat in the house. If your local I can't recommend Ovation Cinema enough. The prices are reasonable for a theater and the service was amazing. 



Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. These theaters are the THE BEST! Our closest one like this is over an hour drive. I took my hubs once for his birthday and we really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.