aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pregnancy | Weeks 23 & 24



Well, hello there!  I have been falling behind on these little updates and absolutely hate it. I'm fixing that today with a quick highlight of the last two weeks. I'll be back tomorrow again to share a highlight of what has been going on these past two weeks.

Size of Baby: Baby M is the size of an eggplant. At 24 weeks, she weighs 1.5 pounds. 

Gender: A bubbly, bouncy baby girl.

Weight Gain: My scale died last week and I *purposely* haven't gotten around to replacing the batteries.  I am telling myself that any weight gain will be so worth it for a healthy newborn. 

Maternity Clothes: Still fitting into all of my typical workout leggings and flow tops. I am still wearing non maternity pants to work with a hair tie to expand the waist. Loving maternity pants though- especially on the weekend. 

Nursery: Little one's wonderful grandma to be picked up an adorable crib skirt. Searching amazon for a well priced, perfectly matching crib sheet and changing pad cover. 


Movement: Feeling movement through out the day now. I am always startled when I feel a random kick during the day. 

Symptoms: Still battling stomach aches now with added heartburn. I have never experienced heartburn before so it is quite a strange feeling. 

Sleep: Waking up a few times during the night to change position and use the bathroom. Not feeling too uncomfortable though. 

Cravings: Carbs, carbs and more carbs. Thanks to my stomaches I am enjoying lots go bread, crackers and rice. 

What I Miss: My pre-pregnancy size. I realize that little one and I will continue to grow until February. So, I am trying to be gentle on myself. I am so blessed to be carrying our first child and I am trying to keep that in mind. 

Exercise: I was able to get in 3 Pure Barre classes both weeks. I also enjoyed a long walk yesterday and enjoyed this beautiful fall weather. 

Best Moments: Love feeling all these little baby kicks and rolls.

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling well overall! The size change is a little unsettling sometimes, especially when you've been health and fitness conscious previously, but you're absolutely right- it's temporary and totally worth it! And you look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.