aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Monday, November 23, 2015

Pregnancy | Week 26




Size of Baby: Baby M is the size of a head of butternut squash. She weighs over 2 pounds and is 13 inches long. I feel like I am carrying her wide aka all in my hips. According to wives' tales it is typical to carry girls low. 

Gender: Little girl!

Weight Gain: Holding steady at 16 pounds. We will see what the Thanksgiving treats this week brings.

Maternity Clothes: Rocking maternity clothes the majority of the time. I brought out my winter jackets this weekend and they are not even close to buttoning at the waist. The tops in the photos are both non-maternity Lilly. I wore this for church Sunday and after we got home was ready to rip off the pants. The pants were way too tight around the waist. 

Nursery: Slowly working toward the goal of having everything completed by Christmas break. I am hoping to snag some good sales this weekend. 

Movement: Loving all the movement I feel during the day. I was able to see her move from the outside this week which was so amazing but yet weird at the same time.

Symptoms: I have been developing a light case of heartburn daily. Thankfully, a tall glass of milk has helped. I am still struggling with calf cramps through out the day. I have been stretching and foam rolling to help work my muscles out. My lower back is starting to ache at the end of the long day. I am dreaming of a pregnancy massage in the very near future. 

Sleep: Sleeping pretty great. I wake up 1-2 times a night to use the bathroom. 

Cravings: Enjoying oatmeal with raisins for breakfast. I am also loving a glass of milk before bed at night. I have noticed that my cravings come and go within an hour. I was really craving some fries one night but by the time Joe got home I had canceled my order. 

What I Miss: Hard cider. Apple cider is not the same. 

Exercise: I was able to get in 3 Pure Barre classes this week along with several long walks. 

Best Moments: Taking Christmas card/ maternity photos this weekend with the amazing Jordan Maunder. 

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

4 comments:

  1. can't wait to see how your pictures turn out! :) i'm sure they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Can't wait to see pics of your nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the photos! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the photos! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.