aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Monday, September 7, 2015

Pregnancy | Week 14



Size of Baby: Baby M is the size of a beet or a lemon. I prefer to think of a little baby beet since  it is one of my favorite foods. Babe is around 3.5 inches long. 

Gender: I have an inkling of what babe may be. Can't wait to see if I am right at the end of the month! 

Weight Gain: I am up three pounds from my normal weight. 


Maternity Clothes: None yet but as my pants are a bit snug I know that they are fast approaching. I caught a great sale at Old Navy and Target for Labor Day and stocked up on some larger camis and basic layering pieces. 

Nursery: Just a ton of ideas floating around in my head. I have been researching cribs like crazy. Thanks to consumer reports I have narrowed it down to two! 


Movement: I have felt little flutters late at night when I am lying in bed. However, it is nothing that makes me 100% sure it is baby.

Symptoms: My belly grows as the day goes on. The picture above was after lunch. It doubled in size after dinner! By the end of the day there is no hope of buttoning my pants. 

Sleep: Sleeping pretty well once I get comfortable. I really need to invest in a full body pillow since I am officially unable to sleep on my stomach.  Any recommendations for the best pregnancy pillow? 

Cravings: Still loving fruit & carbs. Just picked up a quart of grapes at the farmers market today and I could not hide my excitement. The lady ringing me us up thought I was too enthusiastic. 

What I Miss: Laying and sleeping on my stomach. 

Exercise: Completed 4 Pure Barre classes this week. I also celebrated hitting 100 classes with the Raleigh studio! 

Best Moments: Enjoyed the long weekend just the two of us. Trying to soak up every minute of downtime we have these days!

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

5 comments:

  1. I like my bumpnest pillow but have heard a lot of people like the snoogle too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you keeping up with Pure Barre, that's awesome! Can't wait to hear about your gender reveal!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my snoogle pillow! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! Love that dress on you!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use a Snoogle but I really just use it to keep me on my left side all night. Enjoy sleeping on your back and stomach while you can! I started sleeping with the Snoogle around 17 weeks and I really think I could of held off because once you really need it you wish you could sleep without it!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.