aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Five



Happy Friday! I am looking forward to enjoying every second of this weekend once the clock hits 5. Getting this Friday started like always with a round up of favorite things.

One. Currently Loving. This shampoo and conditioner has been a long time favorite of mine which I recently rediscovered. I love the mix of rosemary and mint as it reminds me of being in a spa.


Two. Currently Reading.  
This article on the unhealthy change in fitness mindset.
-These great tips to sneaking in exercise into everyday routines.
- Lauren Conrad's beauty DIY on natural teeth whitening.

Three. Currently Craving.  All the fall candy. This trail mix combines some of my favorite fall flavors including candy corn and white chocolate m & ms. You better believe I will be making a version of this come October.


Four. Feeling Crafty. Love this adorable pumpkin decor. I wish I was crafty enough to DIY but may just settle for Etsy! 


Five. Weeknight Dinners. I gravitate toward recipes that are simple and don't require messing up too many dishes. This round up of 19 healthy one-pot dinners seem perfect for the working girl and filled fall flavors! 


That's it for today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Stay tuned next week as I will be sharing my goals for fall and an update on Baby M!

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

9 comments:

  1. Great round up of fun things! Am checking out shampoo- rosemary and mint- yes please!, as well as articles and recipes! One pot meals feel so cozy for fall and winteri! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that craft! So cute and perfect for Fall which is right around the corner!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of Ever Pure!!! Unfortunately though it has been causing my hair to fall flat lately. So I am thinking that when I run out, I might switch for a month then come back to it! I was just in my local Kirklands this past weekend and they have a pumpkin almost identical to that picture from Etsy, it just has an initial instead of Happy Fall - might want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so #1 - that article about fitness is on point. #2 - have you tried oil pulling like in the LC article? I've really thought about it but I can't stand chewing gum for more than a couple minutes or I start to gag. I'm not sure I can handle something in my mouth for that long. #3 - those one pot dinners look perfect! love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so #1 - that article about fitness is on point. #2 - have you tried oil pulling like in the LC article? I've really thought about it but I can't stand chewing gum for more than a couple minutes or I start to gag. I'm not sure I can handle something in my mouth for that long. #3 - those one pot dinners look perfect! love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing better than a one pot meal- especially after a long day of work! and yes! I love that shampoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing better than a one pot meal- especially after a long day of work! and yes! I love that shampoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That trail mix looks so good! I'll have to make some of those healthy one pot dinners to counteract all the candy I want to eat right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One-pot meals are my favorite! I can't wait to begin decorating for fall, loving the pumpkin decor! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.