aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Five

Happy Friday to you all! Hope everyone has had a great week and as ready for the weekend as I am. Today has already started on a good foot as I was able to get in a early morning Pure Barre workout. My parents are coming into town today and we are headed to dinner right after work so I needed to squeeze in my workout this morning. I am growing to love the 6am class since it is less crowded than the evening classes. Also, you get to watch the sunrise through the window during class which is so peaceful.  Hope your morning has gotten off to a good start as well.

{One} Lust List.  Keeping on with the Pure Barre talk... my local studio just got these tanks in this week and I am in love. The tanks were so popular at the studio that they are already sold out in two days! Looking forward to getting my hands on one come February. 


{Two} Healthy Superbowl Snacks.  When it comes to party food I am all about moderation. Make healthy choices when you can and enjoy treats when you want. Sometimes that is hard to put into practice when faced with a tray of addicting buffalo bites. Truth. I don't even like spicy food. But if I just have one bite I can't stop. Anyone else have the same problem? I'm excited to try this healthy spin on the fried buffalo bites we typically munch on.



{Three} Currently Watching.  So excited that Thursday nights are back on ABC. Enjoying a little mini marathon of Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder with a cup of tea is the perfect end to the evening. It also takes me back to college days when we would catch up on Grey's Anatomy before going out. 

{Four} Restaurant Week. This week started Triangle Restaurant Week. The event features restaurants across the triangle including Cary, Durham and Raleigh. I am excited for our date night Saturday to check out a new-to-us Italian restaurant nearby!\


{Five} Coming Up.  We have a full weekend planned complete with dinner with my family, visiting with friends (and meeting their new baby!!), date night and of course the SuperBowl! Do you have any exciting plans this weekend?



Linking up with TiffClareKarliAmanda & April .

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Those buffalo bites look amazing. I really need to start exercising more. I would love to take a class if I just had time. It sounds like you had a great week. Thank you for linking up to H54F!

    Della@ Della Devoted
    delladevoted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.