aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, October 24, 2014

Fall Friday Five

I hope y’all have had a wonderful week. I am mixing up today’s Friday five to feature all things fall! We are headed to the mountains today with friends to celebrate Joe’s 30th birthday! I am in the mood for all things fall and for me that means boiled peanuts, hot apple cider and roasting s’mores.  This week has been an eventful one for me so I am thrilled to be taking a three day weekend and spend some time relaxing with friends.

{One} Eating. What birthday celebration would be complete without some cake? Joe requested his favorite dish for the trip red velvet trifle. I have made this trifle countless times for many birthdays and potlucks over the years.  I have decided to change it up this year and make a red velvet Oreo trifle! I can’t wait to dig into this.

 {Two} Drinking. Apple Cider of course!! Mixing it up a bit and making this Apple Cider and Cranberry Sangria.

 {Three} Wearing.  Give me an oversized sweater and a pair of leggings all weekend please. I love this outfit and the scallop details on the purse are darling!



{Four} Baking. The perfect fall breakfast in my mind is anything warm and filling that can be enjoyed with a delicious cup of coffee. These Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by the Pioneer Woman are the perfect mountain breakfast before a long walk on the trails.

{Five} Looking Forward To. Changing leaves, mountain views and exploring trails. I can’t wait to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway and hike the trails near the cabin.



It's time to get on the road! I hope y'all have a fabulous Friday!

Signature
Linking up with Lauren ElizabethClareKarliAmanda & April .

Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.