aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Setting Sail

Today I'm headed off on a mini vay-cay in the sun! I can't express how lucky I am to still get a chance to enjoy spring break thanks to working in the school system. Our mother daughter cruise is setting sail out of Ft. Lauderdale this afternoon and will be headed toward Key West and Cancun. On my must see list for Key West is a visit to Mallory Square, taking a tour on the Conch Train and enjoying some key lime pie! In Cancun we will be exploring some Myan Ruins! The remainder of the cruise I hope to be soaking up the sun enjoying a few cocktails.

While I am gone, I have several posts scheduled to keep you entertained since I cant pack you in my suitcase. I hope you all enjoy. I am going to try my best to bring back the warm Caribbean sunshine with me when I return.  Here is a sneak peek at the week ahead:

Monday: DIY Juice Cleanse

Wednesday: Marathon Training & Weight Loss

Friday: Five on Friday


Signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.