aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

20 questions

I found this quick survey Christina posted yesterday and I thought it would be fun to mix things up. Who wants to play?
1. What brings you the greatest joy? Family, friends, running, and our pup Charlie. 

2. What are your vices? Sweets. 
3. What is on your nightstand? A wedding photo, a candle, a few books and my favorite few pieces of jewelry.
4. Do you have a secret talent? It's not a secret to my childhood friends. I was dancer (clogging) up until I graduated high school.  
5. What is your greatest indulgence? Dessert and peanut butter. I love Reese's and I just cant trust myself around them. Also, why is holiday themed candy extra delicious?

6. What should every woman try at least once in her life? A massage or a really nice manicure :) 
7. What makes you laugh? My husband, kiddoes I work with and 2 Broke Girls.

8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I’m very much an introvert. I push myself out of my comfort zone a lot to hang out when I hang out with large groups of friends. There is nothing that I love more than hanging out in small group or one on one at home with friends or Joe. 
9. What is on your bucket list? I want to go to Europe. Thrilled that Joe and I are headed to Rome for a Mediterranean cruise in June for our 2 year anniversary!  

10. What is on your feet right now? Socks! My toes are still recovering from the marathon Sunday. 
11. How did you make your first dollar? I worked as a lifeguard at a local camp.  
12. What superstition do you believe in? I’m not superstitious at all. I do hate to watch scary movies and will never forget trying to watch the Hannibal movies one summer while working at camp. It was a horrible idea and made for horrible nightmares
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most? Dresses. I am always searching for more :) This one is on my wish list currently. 

14. What is the best gift you’ve ever received? Engagement ring. Not sure if that's a gift but I'm counting it. Also, the Tiffany necklace Joe gave me when we first started dating. 
15. What is on your liquor shelf? In little our apartment, there is no room for a liquor shelf. But I do have a plethora of different flavored vodkas and rum. However, I always go for the wine! Riesling is my go to wine. 
16. What is on your kitchen counter? A Keurig, a Breville juice (lots of juicing happening!!), keys and recent mail. 
17. What would you never leave home without? My phone, keys and mascara :)
18. What movie has the greatest ending? I thought awhile about this one because I truly don't have a favorite movie. I love happy cheesy endings or endings with a plot twist. So any Disney animated movie or Fight Club. How's that for polar opposites? 
19. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?  Celebrities only going to keep this light- Kelly Ripa, Mindy Kaling and Amy Poehler
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? You don't know everything, ask questions, take chances and have fun! 
I'd love if you played along! Answer one of the above questions. Or, if you post this survey, link back!
Signature

5 comments:

  1. omg Two Broke Girls has a direct line to my funny bone, so hilarious! I am with you on the scary movies too, the stupid trailer for "Oculus" about the mirrors has got me all kinds of messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You you have been nominated for a Liebster Award! Your turn: http://alwaysstartwithasmile.com/2014/04/16/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Two Broke Girls!! ohh, that cruise will be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, The holiday Reeses are so much better than the rest -- especially the Christmas trees. I always guessed it was because there was double the amount of peanut butter in them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.