aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Other Sales Around the Web.




Guessing by now you have heard all about the wonderful deals happening at the Nordstrom Sale. If your anything like me your overwhelmed with all the sale recaps! If not, just check out Insta-Stories. They are everywhere! I love a good sale just like the next girl but honestly just can't afford it this year. I think I have gotten a bit too used to shopping at Target because $60 for a sweater does not seem like a steal to me.  

Thankfully Old Navy is always having an equally as amazing deal with products at half the price. I scored great fall staples for 40% using the code EMAIL. The great thing is that you can combine discounts if your a card holder for an even better deal. 

I realize that the sale ends soon. However, I know that they run these deals every few weeks! I'll be sure to share next time they run a sale.

Signature

Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.