aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Monday, July 17, 2017

Life Lately


Well, well, well. I have been pondering picking back up with the blog for some time now. Each time I give it thought, I become a bit overwhelmed with catching up on everything that has been going on. I am also wondering if posting 3-4 times a week is realistic right now with everything that is going on. I hope to commit to 2 times a week for the rest of the summer. 

There has been a lot going on lately.  I thought the best way to share it is just a few bullet points with pictures and I can share more details over the past few weeks.  

Shared we are expecting a baby boy at the end of October. I am thrilled that Caroline is going to be a big sister. Also, a little overwhelmed thinking about life with two under two. 


Spent many weekends enjoying Falls Lake with Caroline and the grandparents. 


Celebrated my 30th birthday with friends in Charlotte complete with an IKEA shopping trip. 




Hosted several girl’s nights/watch parties for my favorite reality show Southern Charm. 

Visited Asheboro Zoo with Caroline and our friends. Loved seeing Caroline's reaction to all the animals. 


Celebrated a wonderful Mother's Day with the greatest treat of all. Caroline started walking that Sunday! 




Enjoying lots of playdates with friends. New favorite place to explore is Marbles Kid's Museum. 



I'd love to hear what has been going on in y'alls lives. Looking forward to catching up with everyone and jump back into sharing more life soon. 

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! A boy and a girl--perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.