aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan

Meal planning on Sundays has become almost a ritual. I enjoy taking the time to sit down and scope out the weekly specials then plan out dinners accordingly. I try and plan meals that are healthy and flavorful. Honestly, I could eat barbecue chicken with steamed veggies each night for dinner but I try and mix things up for Joe. When I plan meals for the both of us, I always add in an extra 1/2 serving of protein as well as a carb. As much as I love carbs for dinner I try and enjoy my carbs at lunch and as snacks to help keep my metabolism running. The exception being Friday night pizza which I let myself splurge. Here is a snapshot of this week's meal plan. 

Sunday: Pineapple Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Tomatoes
For this recipe, I'm using canned pineapple and then the juice from the can to make the marinade. 

Monday: Crockpot Chili 
I plan on pairing this with a side salad. I'll add in some homemade bread for Joe. 

Tuesday: Dinner Out at Cowfish

Wednesday: Marinated Chicken Breast 
Adding a side salad for me and roasted potatoes for Joe. 

Thursday: Leftovers or Breakfast for Dinner 

Friday: Pizza Date Night


Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. I love your weekly meals! Please keep doing these posts. I always seem to run out of ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.