aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Monday, December 30, 2013

Saying Goodbye to 2013

Hope everyone had time to rest and relax this holiday season. This is a perfect time to recoup from the craziness of the holiday parties reflect on the past year. We have been busy this year and a lot has changed. All of these changes make me even more excited for 2014! I want to share a small recap of 2013 in pictures.

Spring 2013 
Traveled to Seattle with Anna and June to attend NASP.

Went on many long runs at Wrightsville Beach

Brought home the most adorable member of our family Charleston James

Summer 2013


 
Enjoyed many days at the beach with friends

Helped out with Delta Zeta recruitment as advisor along with these amazing ladies. 

Fall 2013
Enjoyed a ECU tailgate

NC State Fair

Winter 2013 
Moved to Cary!!

Spent weekends exploring our new home


 
Spent Christmas celebrating with my family 

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Your little dog is so cute! I live Wrightsville Beach. We've started going there for a family reunion every summer. Looks like you had a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had an awesome year! Your pup is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.