aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday

Today I'm linking up again for 5 on Friday! Here is a short summary of what I'm thankful for this week! 



1. Gym Time! I know this is going to come off a bit crazy but I am loving my new gym! I have missed cardio so much these few months an am happy to have the stair climber back in my life!


2. Fall Weather. I am loving that the temperature has finally started to drop in NC.  The leaves are slowly starting to change. I could spend hours watching Charlie chase the leaves in our neighborhood. I  can't wait to break out my boots soon!! 



3. Dresses. I have always love wearing dresses and skirts over pants. I have tried for years to make myself like pants an have 6+ unworn pairs of pants in my closet to prove it. Now I am finally embracing the fact that I am a skirt gal at heart! 

4. Halloween Candy. Halloween rivals Christmas for my favorite seasonal candy. Seasonal shaped Recees, mellocreme candy mix and flavored Oreos are all on the top of my list! There is a special pace in my heart for those tiny little candy pumpkins!


5.  Mug Cakes. I have recently discovered a wonderful recipe for mug cakes! This recipe has become my go to when I'm craving something sweet after dinner. It also fits perfectly within my macros which is a plus :)

Chocolate Peanut Mug Cake
 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
1 Tbs Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Tbs Water
1/4 tsp  Baking Powder
1 Tbs Almond Butter 
1 tsp Stevia 


Happy Friday Y'all!!

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Are you doing Crossfit still? Also, I wish we wore the same size b/c I would totally take those unworn pants off your hands! I've come to realize I am NOT a dress person lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for sharing the recipe! I'm going to try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!! i maaaaay have just finished our bag of cany corn mix while reading your post... ;)

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.