aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Monday, December 12, 2016

Stocking Stuffers

Today I'm popping in to share a few great gift ideas for the fabulous girlfriends in your life. All these gifts are under $25. Many of these are my tried and true favorites that I use everyday! This lost would be perfect for a significant other looking for gift ideas as well.

one// two// three// four// five


These hair ties are the best! I love that they don't leave dents and make the perfect messy bun. I bought this candle last holiday season and still burn it all the time. It's the perfect neutral scent. Plus lip balm is a necessity on these cold winter days. The formula is rich and leaves the perfect amount of color. 


Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. nearly all is regained inside five years.
    purchase new garments. this is some thing most North people revel in is proudly owning new clothes so with this inside the again of our minds it's far an smooth strategy to those undesired extra pounds.
    http://greentheorygarcinia.com/pure-asian-garcinia/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sugar lip colors are such good stocking stuffers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.