aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Currently...

Currently...

I am unwinding from a great cookout with close friends. We celebrated summer leaving in style with hotdogs, hamburgers, corn and cold beer. Hopefully the weather will reflect that summer is over soon!


Looking over the amazing pictures from our St. Lucia vacation. It was so beautiful and so much fun. I need to buckle down and share all the details with y'all soon.



Getting back into meal planning again. I really have enjoyed Hello Fresh deliveries but is is not practical for leftovers during the week. So I have been searching my Pinterest archives for easy and delicious recipes. Please share any favorites!


Excitedly waiting my next shipment of Honest Diapers. After several instances of Caroline's Pampers leaking through overnight I tried Honest Diapers and fell in love. You can't beat the bundle price and the cute designs are a bonus! 



Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

3 comments:

  1. I got my starter pack of honest diapers, I can wait until Small Fry is here in February to give them a try! I love their designs so much!!!! Looks like you guys had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I was not a fan of the Honest Diapers. I really wanted to be because they are so cute and I love the company. I have lots of easy, healthy meals I can share with you. Some favorites for the fall are Skinnytaste chicken parm over zoodles, chicken stuffed spaghetti squash, stuffed pork tenderloin from A. Liz Adventures' blog, one pot tuscan skillet (search on Pinterest), and sometimes we just make a little pizza with whole wheat tortillas and a side salad and call it a night!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.