1. Intuitive Eating. I shared earlier this week about changing my mentality toward food and shedding the diet mentality. While I do want to lose weight, I care about fixing my relationship with food more. Well, apparently by body knows what it wants as I have already lost 2 lbs this week! I have been enjoying all the food I crave just watching the serving size.
2. Currently Craving. Insalata Caprese. I picked up fresh mozzarella this week and have been making quick salads to go with dinner. Sometimes I will serve it on a bed of lettuce for a bit more vegetables. I love how simple the recipe is with just two main ingredients and how it dresses up any meal.
3. Pineapple Love. Since my first trip to Charleston years ago I have been obsessed with pineapples. Pineapples are a sign of hospitality and welcome which are used everywhere in Charleston. I am thrilled that pineapples are currently trendy so I can find them everywhere! How cute are these earrings?
4. Gel Nails at Home. Yesterday at Target, Essie's new gel topcoat just happened to jump into my cart. Does that happen to anyone else? Honestly, Target is where paychecks go to die. Anyways, I ended up putting a coat on last night and was very surprised with how professional it looked! I will report back last week with how long it lasts.
5. Happy Friday! Today marks less than two weeks left of school + payday! = Dance Party.