aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Baby | Neutral Nursery


When planning our son's nursery I was at a total standstill for the longest time. Styling a girl's nursery is much easier than a boy's nursery. It's not that boys items are not cute or less cute than girls. I would say that it is much harder to find simple, classic designs for boys. Finally, I landed on a mix and match theme of simple blues, grey and white. No footballs or dinosaurs for this boy. Well, at least not just yet :)



All images from my Pinterest board. 





Now, it's time to get working on this nursery! Our goal is to have baby boy's nursery transformed by the end of August. This is quite a task seeing that it is functioning as a storage/ guest room right now.


Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh my goodness this is adorable! This is definitely neutral!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.