aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Professional Makeup Under $20


After being introduced to Limelight, I quickly realized that their makeup was significantly different than the mix of drugstore and department store products I had been using. What helped me make the jump is that you can try any product with a 30 day money back return policy. Limelight features professional grade makeup products with many items under the $20 price range. Today, I'm sharing my favorite products that won't break the bank! Real life picture of me wearing all of my favorite items below.


1. Perfect Mascara- Currently my favorite Limelight product. There are built in fibers which eliminates the two step fiber/mascara process that I was using previously.

2. Perfect Eyeshadow- I am a quick and easy eye girl and the highly pigmented colors make application a breeze. My current favorite shade is Peachy Gleam.

3. Perfect Eyeliner Pen- The pen application can be used to draw a thin line for everyday or a more dramatic thick line for nights out.

4. Signature Lip Gloss- I'm currently loving the shade Grace and have been rocking it every single day. The formula is not sticky and has a wonderful sweet scent to it!

5. Enduring Lip Colors- When I want to look a bit more put together, I'll swipe on a layer of Cream Brûlée before topping with lip gloss. It truly does stay all day!


Most days I just swipe on some mascara, tame my curly brows and top with lip gloss before heading out the door. But when I have the time to put a few more minutes into getting ready, it makes me feel more confident and put together!

What is your favorite makeup product under $20? 

Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.