aboutfoodfashionexercisecontact

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Holiday Photo Session


A few weekends ago Joe and I had the pleasure of taking our Christmas card photos with Jordan Maunder. These photos came at a perfect time to capture the best stage of my pregnancy. These were taken at the end of the second trimester. When I scheduled the pictures in the fall, I was concerned at that time that I might not look pregnant enough. Ha! I am so glad that the timing worked out as once I hit the third trimester I started feeling huge!

We took the photos at the JC Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh. It ended up being a perfect warm and sunny afternoon in November. I love the sweetness of these photos and I know we will enjoy them fondly for years to come.














Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagram, Twitter, & Facebook!

5 comments:

  1. What great photos Ashley! Thanks for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holiday photos are so sweet! And to think, next year there'll be a new addition in the photos! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I can't even pick which one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pictures!! I LOVE your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! I love, love, love these pictures! They turned out beautifully! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.