Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Five

Happy Friday y'all! I hope you have a great weekend ahead. We are planning on wrapping up a few errands and getting ready for our vacation next week. Today I am popping in to share some of my favorite things from the week. 


{One} Beauty Hack. Two of my favorite beauty products are Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes and Benefit's Gimme Brow. I use both as part of my daily makeup routine and have noticed that hey dry out quite quickly. I remember reading this hack were a drop of contact solution would revive mascara. It really did the trick for both products and now I am happy to keep using them for another month or so! 




{Two} Cleaning Schedule. In stay at home mom news, I should not be excited about a cleaning schedule but yet I am. While Caroline naps I try and check one thing off the list each day.  I still despise laundry but I ease the pain with a bit of Netflix which helps. :) 



{Three} New Old Love. Hopefully you heard the news that Netflix is releasing their new 4 part series on Gilmore Girls. Then I read yesterday there is going to be a Hills 10 year follow up special. High school Ashley is oh so excited!  

{Four} Favorite Recipe. My go to salad is a bagged kit featuring broccoli slaw, cranberries, sesame seeds and poppyseed dressing. This recipe is a great way to make it at home!



{Five} Happy Friday!! I can't say it enough. I hope you have a wonderful Friday and a beautiful weekend!!
  


Linking up with ClareKarliAmanda & April .
Signature
Like what you're reading?
Follow Sweet Carolina Belle on BloglovinInstagramTwitter, & Facebook!


6 comments:

  1. Lol, "HS Ashely is so excited!" Girl, me too!! So excited about Gilmore girls and The Hills. I recently re-watched The Hills. Loving the make-up hack. Such a good tip! I'll be sure to share with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great the mascara trick worked on other products. Will have to try it sometime!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday! The cleaning routing is key for being a SAHM, I think. Otherwise, it is so easy for it to get out of hand! And I feel you on the laundry! That salad looks delicious though - I might have to try it next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loathe laundry. I wash/dry a load one day then fold and put it away the next. Repeat every day.

    That salad looks amazing. I love broccoli!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knew about the contact solution? I"ll give it a try! Love the popsicle graphic :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm we've been loving broccoli salad lately and that one looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love seeing what my readers have to say! Please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at sweetcarolinabelle@gmail.com.